In continuation of the success of the previous Pittwater Regattas, we are very excited to announce that 2020 Pittwater Regata is coming very soon!
Hosted by Seawind distributors Multihull Central, on the Oct 30,31 and Nov 1, all Seawind owners and their crew members would have the opportunities to enjoy a weekend of friendly competitive races that come in extreme conditions.
The regatta is booked for a weekend filled with fun activities and varied experiences, making it one of the most enjoyable weekend. This in the biggest regattas of its kind in the world, with more than 20 Seawind catamarans expected to race around the beautiful inlets of Pittwater located just north of Sydney Harbour.
- Meet up with your crew at the Basin in Pittwater
- Join the invitational race as a nice warm up
- Sail back to the regatta headquarters at the picturesque Basin inside Ku-ring-gai National Park
- Enjoy drinks and dinner on the boat, sleep onboard and be ready for the next day.
- After breakfast, get ready for the next race that starts at 10am which will take you and the fleet all around beautiful Pittwater. (All the boats are matching designed which will create very beautiful sailing scenes)
- Raft up for lunch at midday and enjoy an onboard BBQ lunch. Go for a swim and catch up with rival teams next door.
- After lunch line up again for the third race which will take you right out around Lion Island and back to the Basin. Enjoy a cold drink upon finishing then head into the beach for sundowners and a presentation.
- Say goodbye to your fellow racers and head home.
Boat Entry – All Boats must be entered by close of business Friday 9th October.
Entry fee: $50 AUD
Bareboat Charter – Explore these areas on a 5 night bareboat or skippered charter aboard charter boats that range from our new Seawind 1260’s.
We must plan for the appropriate event size so please register early to ensure we have time to pull off an amazing rally. Register today for early bird pricing.
For more information about bareboat charter in Pittwater, please contact Charter Boat Central.
Phone: +61 (0)2 7966 4251
Address: Lot 4 Chapman Rd., Annandale, NSW, Australia
Seawind Pittwater Regatta 2019
1 thought on “Get ready for Seawind Pittwater Regatta 2020”
I joined Pittwater Regata 2019. I have made many friends and have many exciting experiences here. I will join Pittwater Regata 2020, see you there.