1160 DELUXE SPECIFICATIONS
38' / 11.6m
21'4" / 6.5m
3'7" / 1.1m
15,400 lbs / 7,000 kgs
Diesel Sail Drives
2 x 29 hp Yanmar
185 US gallons / 700 litres
95 US gallons / 360 litres
Steering Twin Helms
2'4" / 0.73 m
635 sq ft / 59 sq m
226 sq ft / 21 sq m
667 sq ft / 62 sq m
1,023 sq ft / 95 sq m
Diesel Sail Drives
Steering Twin Helms
Seawind 1160 Deluxe (11.6 METERS / 38 ft )
STANDARD SPECIFICATIONS AND EQUIPMENT – OWNERS 3 Cabin Version
1. GENERAL: The overall finish of the Seawind 1160 will be consistent with a luxury world-standard yacht of this size and type. Only very high quality equipment is used throughout. The overall aim is for a level of construction, workmanship, equipment, fitout and style that surpasses any other comparable catamaran available in the market at this price range.
- Finish: Full female moulded hulls & decks, exterior gelcoat finish with moulded-in non-slip surface on deck areas.
- Hull Laminate: New Infused Vinyl Ester (Modified epoxy) resin laminate of the entire hull laminate. Polyester resin elsewhere. Laminate specifications are certified to CE and Australian survey standards.
- Clear anodised aluminium mast and boom. Single Spreader, 7/8 rig.
- Standing Rigging – Forestay 3/8 (10mm) 1 x 19 Dieform wire.
– Sidestays 3/8 (10mm) 1 x 19 Dieform wire
– Diamonds 5/16 (8mm) 1 x 19 Dieform wire.
- Halyards – Main halyard: 12 mm Spectra rope : Heavy duty shackle.
– Genoa halyard: 8 mm Spectra rope. Heavy duty shackle.
– Topping lift: 10 mm rope, Heavy duty shackle.
– Spinnaker Halyard: 10mm rope with snap-shackle spliced to end.
- Boom outhaul.
- 2 x mainsail single line reefing fitted.
- All halyards, reefing lines to be lead back to cockpit through turning blocks, rope clutches.
- Fully battened mainsail. Triple stitched reinforced construction. Leach adjustable batten end caps. Fibreglass sail battens + batten cars.
- Cruising mainsail cover with integrated lazy jack system.
- Self-tacking headsail with furler. Curved headsail traveller track with end stops. Control sheet to cockpit.
- DECK EQUIPMENT:
- Aluminium Hatches & portholes (9 in total)
4 x Forward Hatches 470mm x 470mm
2 x Mid cabin hatches 470mm x 470mm
1 x Port Bathroom window hatch 507mm x 377mm
1 x Galley window hatch 507mm x 377mm
1 x Aft Cabin window hatch 507mm x 377mm
- Fibreglass Deck Hatches:
Forward anchor & storage hatches x 5
- Cockpit storage hatches x 2
- 6 x Docking cleats. Each side : bow, stern & amidships.
- 1 x Heavy duty mooring cleat on forward walkway.
- Ventilation: 2 x forward cabin hatch vents.
- Mast base turning blocks. All halyards & sail controls to cockpit.
- 12 x Rope clutches.
- Sheet winches : 2 x 46ST – 2 speed self tailing & 2 x 40ST – 2 speed self tailing.
- Stanchions/Rails: High quality stanchions, bow rails and stern rails with 3 life-lines. 700mm high to meet Australian/CE survey requirements.
- 2 x transom access gates with pelican hook releases.
- 2 x side access gates with pelican hook releases.
- Aft swim ladder: folding stainless aft swim ladder.
- Twin steering compasses.
- DSC VHF radio.
- Tridata with speed/depth/wind transducer
- FORWARD BEAM, CATWALK AND TRAMPOLINES:
- New Carbon reinforced fwd beam.
- Pelican striker and adjustable cable.
- 1 x Mooring rollers above foredeck.
- 2 x Anchor roller under deck. Permanent stowage position for 45lb Plough (CQR type) anchor. (cheeks 75mm high).
- Catwalk in foam-sandwich fibreglass.
- Plastic coated open weave trampolines.
- AFT BEAM & DECK:
- Moulded fibreglass Targa Bar with curved mainsheet track.
- Stainless steel framed slatted seats behind aft beam.
- New Stainless steel BBQ mounted on multi position support.
- New Full width hard top over cockpit
- New Dinghy davits mounted from stainless steel aft targa supports.
- RUDDER SYSTEM:
- NEW Twin raised helm stations (dual) with hinging backrests Vinyl Upholstered: 2 X 32” stainless steel steering wheels.
- Both wheels independently linked to steering system. – System offers back-up redundancy.
- Helm seats with ice box under port side and storage under starboard side.
- New Lightweight interior design.
- New Floors: synthetic timber flooring.
- Sides and cabin top lined with vinyl or moulded gelcoat.
- Ornate polished timber dining table: Lowers to create coffee table or double bed.
- Upholstered settee.
- Cocktail cabinet with ornate polished hinging lid.
- Forward opening windows with in marine ocean hatch frame. Side windows in 6mm toughened glass.
- Saloon / cockpit doors: Moulded gelcoat tri-fold doors. Complete with folding mechanism for folding into Targa walkway.
- Removable aluminium framed, helm hatches.
- Window Cabinets at helm station
- Spacious galley with co-ordinated Polystone counter surfaces, timber accents.
- Three (3 ) burner LPG stove & oven. Stainless steel pot holders. Flame failure device to shut off LPG immediately in event of flame going out.
- Double bowl stainless steel sink.
- Pressure hot & cold fresh water system. Single lever mixing tap.
- Refrigerator: Front opening upright fridge 130 litres.
- Spacious freezer – large 60 litre top loading, heavily insulated. 12volt Eutectic system by ICEER.
- Under bench storage with polished timber door fronts & cutlery drawers.
- Inboard side of galley: Over-bench cupboard with sliding door fronts.
- Trash bin, paper towel holder.
- LPG solenoid control in galley.
- Polished timber solid lockable door.
- Manual toilet. Discharge via holding tank.
- Holding tanks built in. Discharge Pump out by shore station or directly overboard. Port 130L and Stb 110L.
- Pipes, skin fittings and sea-cocks are easily accessible and to meet survey requirements.
- Vanity basin with pressure hot & cold water.
- Separate shower stall with clear glass door. Wall mounted shower head & mixer tap.
- Electric shower bilge pump with direct overboard discharge.
- Large quantity cupboards / shelves to very high quality.
13. LIGHTING/ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:
- High quality DC electrical switch panel with circuit breakers, LED indicator lights and voltage display.
- Marine grade tinned electrical wiring with extensive use of heat sealed connectors.
- Batteries x 3 comprising: House System (400 amp hrs) : 2 x 200 amp hr AGM (Absorbed Glass Matt) deep cycle / heavy duty batteries. One engine cranking battery – 700 CCA AGM.
- 230amp heavy duty isolation switch.
- 12 V lighting : Numerous 12V interior lamps and courtesy lights throughout including recessed lights in cockpit. Dome lights in cockpit.
- 4 x 12V Outlets.
- Survey approved navigation lights. Port & Starboard mounted on bow rails.
- Deck floodlight mounted on spreaders.
- Mast head anchor / riding light.
- New Additional mood lighting in saloon.
14. PUMPING/FRESH WATER TANKS:
- Pressure hot & cold water system. Hot water storage system (40 litre / 8.8 gallons) . Hot & cold water to galley and both bathrooms.
- Galley fresh water tap is lever type ( Flickmaster or similar).
- Fresh water tank: 700 litres ( 185 gallons). Remote deck filler.
- Electric fresh water pump.
- Electric bilge pumps (2) with controls integral with master battery switch panel. Float Switches (2).
- Manual bilge pumps (2) in each hull.
- Manual toilets in each head.
- Port bathroom with separate shower stall. Starboard bathroom with dual purpose faucet & shower.
- Electric sump pump for shower drain.
- New Marelon through-hull fittings to CE/ISO standard.
- 2 x LPG bottles – 4.5kg galvanised.
- Fresh water tank gauge.
- Twin Yanmar 30hp saildrive diesel engines. Fresh water cooling, rubber isolation mounts on reinforced fibreglass bed with integral oil drip pan.
- Two bladed fixed propellers.
- Dual engine controls at port helm station. Remote electric key start at engine controls.
- Fuel tanks: Total 360 litres (80 gallons) in two CE approved tanks. Fuel gauges fitted.
- Water intakes for engines protected by external strainer. ( 1 per engine)
- Twin primary Racor ( or similar) water separator / fuel filters, secondary engine fuel filters.
- Engine, fuel tank & fuel line installation to Australian standards to meet offshore survey.
- Console mounted engine instruments with electric tachometers, engine monitoring & warning systems, engine hour meters.
16. ANCHORING / MOORING:
- Electric anchor winch with chain & gypsy. Located under locker to give clean deck. Primary anchor is 45 lb CQR anchor type with 55 mtrs x 8mm short link galvanised chain.
- Primary anchor is stored in a specially designed anchor roller under the forward beam.
- Anchor winch has foot switch at the winch plus a remote up / down control at the helm station.
- 3 x PVC Inflatable Fenders
- 4 x Mooring lines (each 15 metres x 14mm).
17. ANTIFOULING / STRIPING:
- Epoxy barrier coat plus 2 coats of high quality black antifouling bottom paint.
Seawind 1160 decals on each hull and stern.
DISCLAIMER : The specifications above may change at Seawind Catamarans discretion.
© 2019 Seawind Group Holdings, Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.