Built on the platform of the award-winning Seawind 1160, the 1190 was designed and built with the serious performance cruiser in mind. With the retractable daggerboards and deeper removable rudders, the 1190 will point higher and anchor up in shallow water, unlike conventional cats or monohulls.
Substantial weight savings was accomplished with the use of carbon fiber in many areas of the boat, synthetic versus stainless rigging, and the use of outboard engines versus inboard diesels with sail drives. She is the only 1190 currently on the market and a rare West Coast find.
The 1190 Sport offers all the advantages of a modern sports catamaran without losing the ability to also perform as a long distance cruiser.
Upgraded Options Specific To Meriwether
- B&G Complete Zeus 3 Navigational Package with Full 4G Radar, Tridata, and Autopilot
- Cockpit Helm Seat – (Folding Platinum Style) x 2
- Cookout BBQ (Australian)
- Gas Detector
- LPG Hot Water System including Galley Hot Water
- Anchor Bridle
- Anchor Chain Counter
- Primary Anchor Upgrade to 45lb MANSON SUPREME
- Winch 45 Electronic Upgrade (1)
- Transom Step Light x 8
- Shore Power & DGPO 110V 60HZ inc Galvanic Blocker
- Battery Charger/Inverter: MasterVolt 2500W/100AMP 110V
- New House Battery Bank (11/2021) 2-Lifeline AGM 210 AH = 420 AH Total
- Solar Panels Upgrade from 2 X 125W to 2 X 200W
- 4 Fans- Caframo Bora
- Deck Wash Fresh water
- Transom Shower – Hot & Cold
- Electric Toilet XL Quiet Flush Upgrade
- Jib Roller Furler
- Main Reefing Blocks
- Mast Adjustable Ball Bearing Batten Car Upgrade
- ICEER Benchtop Freezer (2)
- Cockpit Targa Cushions
- Galley Cupboard Upper
- Digital Engine Hour / Tachometer
- Engine Upgrade Yamaha 25 HP High Thrust
- Starboard Forward Head with Shower, Basin & Toilet
- Screen Hatch Sky Blackout (2)
- Screens Saloon Shade Clip On
|Overall Length||39 ft|
|Fresh Water||185 Gallon|
I’M INTERESTED IN THIS BOAT!
Send us your enquiry and we’ll get in touch at the soonest.
- Significant weight reduction
- No drag when sailing
- No growth on legs
- No electrolysis
- Low maintenance & low replacement costs
- Fuel stored external to the cabin
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
© 2022 Seawind Group Holdings, Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.