This beautifully presented Seawind 1250 currently in charter in the Whitsundays with forward bookings. A three cabin owners version with double and queen berth cabins in the guest hull with a bathroom and a queen size island berth in owners cabin with a full size bathroom.Well maintained with no expense spared. She has plenty of extras such as a cockpit fridge, Air Conditioning, a Bose sound system, AIS, Radar, Watermaker and washing machine to name a few. With the current demand for Seawind Catamarans this Seawind 1250 won't be on the market for long. Either keep in charter or take out for private use. Enquire today.
|Overall Length||41.01 ft|
|Max. Draft||3.81 ft|
|Fresh Water||700 Gallon|
I’M INTERESTED IN THIS BOAT!
Send us your enquiry and we’ll get in touch at the soonest.
Following the huge success and world acclaim of the 38ft Seawind 1160, an all new blue water cruising catamaran has been developed by the Seawind Team. Though the new 41ft Seawind 1250 includes many of the award winning features of the Seawind 1160, this model is an entirely new design being longer, higher and beamier than its 38ft predecessor with dozens of new innovative and exciting features. The new design will also feature several new layouts including Galley Up version, or Galley down with Nav Station and Day Bed. A luxurious fitout with beautiful timber trim will complement the spacious interior and 360 degree visibility. The first boat was launched in October 2009 and then tested via a rigorous ocean sea trial covering over 6,000 miles including crossing the notorious Bass Strait and Tasman Seas. With several boats already sold, this model is sure to be another big success.Additional Description
- Polished beech & beech laminate or polished ash & ash laminate interior.
- Sides and cabin top lined with vinyl or moulded gelcoat.
- Floors : Common area soles simulated teak with holly inlay; Cabin soles carpeted.
- Ornate polished timber dining table: Lowers to create coffee table or double bed.
- Upholstered settee with day lounge
- Cocktail cabinet/storage under day lounge
- Polished timber chart table
- Forward opening windows in 10mm toughened glass in marine anodised aluminium frame. Side windows in 6mm toughened glass.
- Simulated teak & holly flooring.
- Saloon / cockpit doors: Moulded gelcoat tri-fold doors. Complete with folding mechanism for folding into Targa walkway.
- Polished timber solid doors on all private cabins.
- Port & Starboard fwd cabins : Each queen sized bed (2050mm x 1540mm)
- Aft Starboard cabin : Double bed (1990mm x 1230mm)
- Mattresses to be 150mm ( 6? ) quilted foam upholstered.
- Cabins lined.
- Recessed 12volt lighting.
- Carpeted floors.
- High quality DC electrical switch panel with circuit breakers, LED indicator lights and voltage display.
- Marine grade tinned electrical wiring with extensive use of heat sealed connectors..
- Batteries x 3 comprising: House System (400 amp hrs) : 2 x 200 amp hr AGM (Absorbed Glass Matt) deep cycle / heavy duty batteries. One engine cranking battery ? 700 CCA AGM.
- 230amp heavy duty isolation switch.
- BEP Battery Monitor
- 12 V lighting : Numerous 12V LED interior lamps and courtesy lights throughout including recessed lights in cockpit. Dome lights in cockpit. (All lights except fluros are LED)
- 4 x 12V Outlets.
- Survey approved LED navigation lights.
- Port & Starboard mounted on bow rails.
- Deck floodlight mounted on spreaders.
- Mast head anchor / riding light.
- Spacious galley with co-ordinated Polystone counter surfaces, timber accents.
- Three (3 ) burner LPG stove & oven. Stainless steel pot holders. Flame failure device to shut off LPG immediately in event of flame going out.
- Double bowl stainless steel sink.
- Pressure hot & cold fresh water system. Single lever mixing tap.
- Refrigerator : Front opening upright Vitrifrigo fridge 130 litres.
- Spacious freezer ? large 60 litre top loading, heavily insulated. 12volt Eutectic system by ICEER.
- Under bench storage with polished timber door fronts & cutlery drawers.
- Inboard side of galley: Over-bench cupboard with sliding door fronts
- Simulated teak & holly flooring.
- LPG solenoid control in galley.
- Twin Yanmar 30hp saildrive diesel engines. Fresh water cooling, rubber isolation mounts on reinforced fibreglass bed with integral oil drip pan.
- Two bladed folding propellers.
- Dual engine controls at port helm station. Remote electric key start at engine controls.
- Fuel tanks: Total 440 litres (98 gallons) in two survey approved pressure tested aluminium tanks. Fuel gauges fitted.
- Water intakes for engines protected by external strainer. ( 1 per engine)
- Twin primary Racor ( or similar) water separator / fuel filters, secondary engine fuel filters. Engine, fuel tank & fuel line installation to Australian standards.
- Console mounted engine instruments with electric tachometers, engine monitoring & warning systems, engine hour meters.
- Aluminium Hatches & portholes (9 in total)
- 4 x Forward Hatches 470mm x 470mm
- 2 x Mid cabin hatches 470mm x 470mm
- 1 x Port Bathroom window hatch 507mm x 377mm
- 1 x Galley window hatch 507mm x 377mm
- 2 x Aft Cabin window hatch (1 x Port, 1 x Starboard) 507mm x 377mm
- Fibreglass Deck Hatches:
- Forward anchor & storage hatches x 5
- Cockpit storage hatches
- Cockpit Icebox & hatch
- 6 x Docking cleats. Each side : bow, stern & amidships.
- 1 x Heavy duty mooring cleat on forward walkway.
- Ventilation: 2 x forward cabin hatch vents.
- Mast base turning blocks. All halyards & sail controls to cockpit.
- 12 x Rope clutches - Spinlock brand.
- Sheet winches : 2 x 46ST - 2 speed self tailing & 2 x 40ST - 2 speed self tailing.
- Stanchions/Rails: High quality stanchions, bow rails and stern rails with 3 life-lines. 700mm high to meet Australian survey requirements..
- 2 x transom access gates with pelican hook releases.
- 2 x side access gates with pelican hook releases.
- Aft swim ladder : folding stainless aft swim ladder.
- Twin steering compasses.
- Tridata : Log, speed, depth.
- VHF radio.
- Clear anodised aluminium mast and boom.
- Single Spreader, 7/8 rig.
- Standing Rigging - Forestay 3/8 (10mm) 1 x 19 Dieform wire.
- Sidestays 3/8 (10mm) 1 x 19 Dieform wire
- Diamonds 5/16 (8mm) 1 x 19 Dieform wire.
- All fitted with Sealock turnbuckles and T-ball end fittings.
- Halyards - Main halyard: 12 mm Spectra rope : Heavy duty shackle.
- Genoa halyard: 8 mm Spectra rope. Heavy duty shackle.
- Topping lift: 10 mm rope, Heavy duty shackle.
- Spinnaker Halyard: 12mm rope with snap-shackle spliced to end.
- Boom outhaul.
- 2 x mainsail single line reefing fitted.
- All halyards, reefing lines to be lead back to cockpit through turning blocks, rope clutches.
- Fully battened mainsail. Triple stitched reinforced construction. Luff adjustable batten end caps.
- Fibreglass sail battens. Roller bearing batten cars.
- Cruising mainsail cover with integrated lazy jack system.
- Self-tacking headsail. Profurl headsail furler. Curved headsail traveller track with end stops. Control sheet to cockpit.
- Muir Cougar electric anchor winch with chain & gypsy. Located under locker to give clean deck.
- Primary anchor is 45 lb CQR type with 55 mtrs x 8mm short link galvanised chain.
- Primary anchor is stored in a specially designed anchor roller under the forward beam.
- Anchor winch has foot switch at the winch plus a remote up / down control at the helm station.
- 3 x PVC Inflatable Fenders
- 4 x Mooring lines (each 15 metres x 14mm).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
© 2020 Seawind Group Holdings, Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.