This well kept four cabin Seawind 1160 is ready to place into charter or set off around the islands of Phuket in Thailand. She is Thai registered and can start earning good charter revenues in the area.
For sale by her only owner who has kept her in great shape and coupled with a couple of kayaks
thrown in for good measure the Thai Island archipelago beckon you.
|Overall Length||38 ft|
|Max. Draft||3.17 ft|
|Fresh Water||185 Gallon|
I’M INTERESTED IN THIS BOAT!
Send us your enquiry and we’ll get in touch at the soonest.
Since its recent launch, the new 38ft Seawind 1160 has won Australian Sailboat of the Year and sold close to 40 boats around the world due to its superior use of space and outstanding performance attributes. The Seawind 1160 creatively blends key concepts of other popular Seawind models to create a design that successfully combines the huge living space and allround visibility of the Seawind 1000, with the sleeping accommodation, luxurious fitout and security of the lockable Saloon featured on the Seawind 1200. Additional Description
- Ornate polished timber dining table: Lowers to create coffee table or double bed.
- Upholstered settee.
- Cocktail cabinet with ornate polished hinging lid.
- Forward windows in 10mm toughened glass and inset with opening 500mm x 375mm aluminium opening hatch. Side windows in 6mm toughened glass.
- Simulated teak & holly flooring.
- Saloon / cockpit doors: Moulded gelcoat tri-fold doors. Complete with folding mechanism for folding into Targa walkway.
- Polished timber solid doors on all private cabins.
- Port & Starboard fwd cabins : Each queen sized bed (2050mm x 1540mm)
- Aft Starboard cabin : Double bed (1990mm x 1230mm)
- Mattresses to be 150mm ( 6? ) foam upholstered.
- Cabins lined.
- Recessed 12volt lighting.
- Carpeted floors.
- Custom made DC electrical switch panel with circuit breakers & LED indicator lights, DC voltage & amperage gauges. Very high quality throughout.
- Marine grade tinned electrical wiring with extensive use of heat sealed connectors..
- Batteries x 3 comprising: House System (400 amp hrs) : 2 x 200 amp hr AGM (Absorbed Glass Matt) deep cycle / heavy duty batteries. One engine battery ? 1000 cold cranking amps AGM.
- 230amp heavy duty isolation switch.
- 12 V lighting : Numerous 12V interior lamps and courtesy lights throughout. Dome lights in cockpit.
- 2 x 12V Outlets.
- Survey approved navigation lights. Port & Starboard mounted on bow rails.
- Deck floodlight mounted on spreaders.
- Mast head anchor / riding light.
- Spacious galley with co-ordinated laminex counter surfaces, timber accents.
- Three (3 ) burner LPG stove & oven.
- Stainless steel pot holders. Flame failure device fitted to shut off LPG immediately in event of flame going out.
- Double bowl stainless steel sink.
- Pressure hot & cold fresh water system.
- Single lever mixing tap.
- Refrigerator : Front opening upright ?Vitrifrigo? fridge 130 litres.
- Spacious freezer ? large 60 litre top loading, heavily insulated. 12volt Eutectic system by ICEER.
- Under bench storage with polished timber door fronts & cutlery drawers.
- Inboard side of galley: Over-bench cupboards with sliding door fronts
- Simulated teak & holly flooring.
- Trash bin, paper towel holder.
- Twin Yanmar ( or Volvo ) 30hp saildrive diesel engines. Fresh water cooling, rubber isolation mounts on reinforced fibreglass bed with integral oil drip pan.
- Two bladed folding propellers.
- Dual engine controls at either helm station. Remote electric key start at engine controls.
- Fuel tanks: Total 360 litres (80 gallons) in two survey approved pressure tested aluminium tanks. Fuel gauge site glass fitted.
- Water intakes for engines protected by external strainer & filter. ( 1 per engine)
- Twin primary Racor ( or similar) water separator / fuel filters, secondary engine fuel filters, jacketed fuel lines.
- Engine, fuel tank & fuel line installation to Australian standards to meet offshore survey.
- Console mounted engine instruments with electric tachometers, engine monitoring & warning systems, engine hour meters.
- Aluminium Hatches & portholes (10 in total)
- 4 x Forward Hatches 475mm x 475mm (Gebo)
- 2 x Mid cabin hatches 475mm x 475mm (Gebo)
- 1 x Port Bathroom window hatch 500mm x 375mm (Gebo)
- 1 x Galley window hatch 500mm x 375mm (Gebo)
- 1 x Aft Cabin window hatch 500mm x 375mm (Gebo)
- Fibreglass Deck Hatches:
- Forward anchor & storage hatches x 5
- Cockpit storage hatches x 2
- 6 x Docking cleats. Each side : bow, stern & amidships.
- 1 x Heavy duty mooring cleat on forward walkway.
- Ventilation: 1 x Cabin vent.
- Mast base turning blocks. All halyards & sail controls to cockpit.
- 10 x Rope clutches - Spinlock brand.
- Sheet winches : 2 x Harken ST46ST.
- Stanchions/Rails: High quality stanchions, bow rails and stern rails with 3 life-lines. 700mm high to meet Australian survey requirements..
- 2 x transom access gates with pelican hook releases.
- 2 x side access gates with pelican hook releases.
- Aft swim ladder : folding stainless aft swim ladder.
- Twin steering compasses.
- Raytheon ST60 Tridata : Log, speed, depth.
- VHF Radio
- Clear anodised aluminium mast and boom.
- Single Spreader, 7/8 rig.
- Standing Rigging - Forestay 3/8 (10mm) 1 x 19 Dieform wire.
- Sidestays 3/8 (10mm) 1 x 19 Dieform wire
- Diamonds 5/16 (8mm) 1 x 19 Dieform wire.
- All fitted with Sealock turnbuckles and end fittings.
- Halyards - Main halyard: 10 mm Spectra rope : Heavy duty shackle.
- Genoa halyard: 8 mm Spectra rope. Heavy duty shackle.
- Topping lift: 8 mm rope, Heavy duty shackle.
- Spinnaker Halyard: 10mm rope with snap-shackle spliced to end.
- Boom outhaul.
- 2 x mainsail reefing lines fitted.
- All halyards, reefing lines to be lead back to cockpit through turning blocks, rope clutches (Spinlock).
- Sheet Winches: 2 x Harken ST46ST?s.
- Fully battened mainsail. Triple stitched reinforced construction. Luff adjustable batten end caps. Fibreglass sail battens. Roller bearing batten cars.
- Cruising mainsail cover with integrated lazy jack system.
- Self-tacking headsail. Profurl headsail furler. Curved headsail traveller track with end stops. Control line to cockpit.
- Electric anchor winch with chain & gypsy. Located under locker to give clean deck. Winch is Muir HR1200 COUGAR with 1000 watt motor. Primary anchor is 35 lb CQR type with 50 mtrs x 8mm short link galvanised chain.
- Primary anchor is stored in a specially designed anchor roller under the forward beam.
- Anchor winch has foot switch at the winch plus a remote up / down control at the helm station.
- 3 x PVC Inflatable Fenders
- 4 x Mooring lines (each 15 metres x 14mm).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
© 2020 Seawind Group Holdings, Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.