The All New Seawind 1250
The prestigious 41ft Seawind 1250 luxury cruising catamaran suitable for crossing the Pacific or luxurious onwater living.
The Seawind 1250 also offer a Platinum XPAC (Trans Pacfic) options package. This new package includes:
• Watermaker (54 Ltrs / Hr)
• Washing Machine
• Aqualuma Underwater Transom Lights
• Mastervolt 2500W Inverter & 100amp Battery Charger
• Electric Harken sheet winch
• Dual Teleflex Engine Controls on each Helm
• Forward Deck Lounge Cushions & Back Rests
• Cockpit Targa Cushions
• Cruising Laminate Performance Mainsail
• Cruising Laminate Performance Jib
• Raymarine AIS Receiver
• Raymarine Autopilot
• Raymarine Chartplotter - iPad Compatible
• Raymarine Multifunctional Displays - iPad Compatible
• Raymarine Windvane - iPad Compatible
• Leather Upholstery on all Saloon Cushions
With this package, the Seawind 1250 is the most comprehensively specified production cruising catamaran in the world, reinforcing its blue water credentials and high quality focus.
The Seawind 1250 is built by Seawinds most experienced shipwrights (many who have been with the company for over a decade), in a new production facility located in Vietnam - using resin infusion technology, for superior structural quality and strength - all standard on a Seawind but necessary if you are going to cruise around the world
Podcast Special Feature - Testing the new Seawind 1250 on Bass Strait
Listen to this in-depth interview with Richard Ward, owner, director and senior design contributor of Seawind Catamarans, following his return testing the Seawind 1250 across the infamous Bass Strait, between Victoria and Tasmania in the very south of Australia. Richard not only goes into detail on his design philosophy of the new Seawind 1250, but also gives a thorough report on its first ocean passage, plus some good cruising tips for Bass Strait. This is a MUST LISTEN episode!